Monday, August 10, 2015

A NEW ZONE!!!!!

Well, after 1 year and 4 months, I finally left Zona Rangel, and was transferred to Zona Liberdade (Liberty). My new area is called Esperança (Hope), and apparently, the group here recently became a branch. There are about 50 people attending right now, someone told me... I'm a lot more West now in Paraíba than I've ever been, and I'm really excited to be here. Something funny, is that we live in the church! XD The church has 3 classrooms, and there's a main room with a table, a pulpit, a microphone, and chairs, for Sacrament Meetings. If you go past the main room, there's a sink, and then there's another door, which enters into the kitchen, and there's a staircase which goes up to our bedroom. All 4 of us elders share one bedroom, and so there are 2 bunkbeds in the room. I'm living with an American, who is from Missouri (Elder Mather), an African (Elder Taravera (sp?)), and my companion, Elder Riffo, is from Chile! I've never had a hispanic companion -- this should be interesting! :D

I don't know much about my area yet, but when I do, I'll let you all know.

On Saturday and Sunday I was super sick and barely ate anything until now. I had a fever and a headache on Saturday, and Sunday, too. On Sunday, I ate some bread, and drank some juice, and then I threw up about 30 minutes later... so.. I didn't eat much of anything since Friday! I'm extremely tired right now. I'm recovering from my sickness though, at the moment, I'm pretty sure.. don't worry about me! hah

I need to get going now, but, I hope that you all have a great week!

Sorry for the lack of consistency with these updates

Elder Canto

No comments:

Post a Comment