Friday, January 10, 2014

Still waiting for my visa!

Hey everyone! Sorry there was no newsletter this week, I was trying to write more personal emails! You'd be surprised at how quickly 60 minutes of emailing goes by!

I just wanted to write you all a quick email to let you know that I'm being reassigned to the "Utah Salt Lake City" mission temporarily, until I get my visa, and then I'll be off to Brazil! I heard that the missionaries who get assigned to this mission are supposed to get their visa pretty soon, so I'm not sure how long I'll be there, but I'm expecting to get my visa sometime this month, or early in February.

I leave the Missionary Training Center on Tuesday, January 14th, at 6:00am, and I'll be taking a train to Salt Lake City, since it's only a short distance away from Provo, UT, where I currently am.

I hope you're all doing great! You are all in my prayers! :)

I'm excited to serve in Salt Lake City while I wait for my visa! The other 5 elders in my district who haven't gotten their visas yet have been reassigned to:
1) Utah Salt Lake City (my companion)
2) Riverside, CA
3) Boise, ID
4) Rochester, NY! haha! That's where I'm from! His name is Elder Wilkie, for those of you who live in that area. So look out for him in a few days! He gets there on Monday, I think.
5) Not sure yet, because he's waiting until later today to read his reassignment letter :P [okay the fifth one is Spokane, WA :D]

Tchau! Tem um dia bom!

Elder Canto

No comments:

Post a Comment