Monday, October 19, 2015

Things are coming to a close...

Well, this week is the last week of my mission... I can't believe it.

I have learned so much during this time, and I will be returning home with many lessons learned, and many great memories. It'll be interesting trying to adjust to a regular life again. I'm looking forward to the cold New York climate though, that's for sure! haha!

Well, I need to get going, but I just wanted to write a few things quickly here, as this is likely my last time emailing as a missionary.

I love you all, and I thank each of you for all of your prayers, your love, and your support during these 2 years.

There are lots of happy reunions coming up soon! I can't wait!

I'm going to give it my all during this last week. :)

I love this church, and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and I know that as we seek to follow His teachings in our lives, that many blessings will come. I know that the work that I have been doing during these 2 years is truly the Lord's work. If anyone has any doubts about the church or it's teachings, all you need to do, is search, ponder, and pray. And ask the missionaries! They can help you! haha

Anyways, I will close here. I love this crazy country (Brazil), and the people here, and I will miss them all like crazy.

Elder Canto

No comments:

Post a Comment