Monday, August 18, 2014

Another Baptism!

Hey everyone! My companion Elder Cesar and I had another baptism this Sunday! We baptized Matheus, Jessica's cousin (the girl we baptized 2 or 3 weeks ago) It was really great, and some of his family was able to come. We found a family of 5 to teach this week, and a few other people, and they seem really interested in our lessons. Three people showed up at church yesterday, and really liked it, and said they'll go next Sunday as well! :)

I love being here on the mission, although I do miss my family and friends, and Alissa!!! a ton.. I've been on a mission for 8 1/2 months now -- it's hard to believe! But I have learned so much already, and I am loving it -- as hard as it as at times. I'm getting really good at Portuguese! :) I'm starting to forget words in English now, too! It's really.. scary.. haha!

It's hot -- like always. When it rains, it's for a minute, and then stops. It's not usually constant.. weird.. o.O

My companion and I are getting along for the most part -- it's important that we do, otherwise, it's hard to teach and everything..!

I'm out of time, otherwise I'd write more.. but..

Have a great week, everyone! I love you all!

Elder Canto

Photo from the baptism on Sunday
Inline image 1

To be Mormon is to be happy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment