Monday, March 24, 2014

By The Way:

Alissa here. By the way:::

Joseph will be posting things on his blog while I am away. There is a way to do this, and I taught him how. I know how a lot of you are asking about who will update his blog. HE will! Him and I both will update our blogs on our own while we are away (By the way, my blog is in the links section on his blog, and his blog is in the link section in mine!).

Anyways! Hopefully Joseph will post soon!

And be sure to be on the lookout for my postings sometime after April 16th on my blog! How exciting will this be!

I hope you guys have a great day!

Also:

1.) Joseph is feeling well.
2.) He is more fluent in the language, and he is able to have conversations with people now.
3.) He feels trunky from time to time
4.) I've sent him a voice recorder on the 13th of March. Hopefully it gets to him by next month
5.) I also sent him some American food
6.) He says the milk tastes funny up there
7.) Yes we still are making plans to get married after we get back (A lot of Prayer involved; I cannot doubt anything about this man! ;) )

Anyways --
He is gorgeous. <3 ;)
Even with his deep farmers tan!
I love him.

I don't know what his new post will say, but it may go in more detail about what is in my list above (minus number 5 and number 7. He doesn't know about the details of number 5).  

-Alissa Marshall 

No comments:

Post a Comment